EARLY JACKET SCHOLARSHIP
The Early Jacket Scholarship is awarded on the basis of a student’s completion of BHSU college credit while in high school.
Early Jacket Scholarships range between $500 and $7,500 (distributed over two years or until the completion of a bachelor’s degree, whichever comes first), provided the student maintains the cumulative grade-point average requirement and enrolls in 30 BHSU credit hours per academic year.
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must be admitted to BHSU and meet the following requirements:
- A minimum grade of ‘B’ in qualifying dual credit classes;
- Dual credit must be earned through BHSU (BHSU credit hours) while in high school;
- Students must enroll at BHSU as a freshman the semester following the completion of high school (transfer students are not eligible for the Early Jacket).
- College credits earned in high school from a college/university other than BHSU are not eligible for the Early Jacket Scholarship.
*Total amount of the scholarship is distributed over two years, provided the student meets the continuing eligibility requirements. Continued Eligibility Requirements
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.50.
- Enroll in 30 BHSU credit hours per academic year