HORATIO ALGER SCHOLARSHIP
If integrity, determination and courage describe you - you have what it takes to be a Horatio Alger Scholar. We help students overcome the financial barriers of pursuing higher education. To learn more and apply visit www.scholars.horatioalger.org/...
1. Be enrolled full-time as a high school senior in the United States with plans to enter college no later than the Fall semester following graduation.
2. Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a bachelor's degree at an accredited non-profit public or private institution in the United States.
3. Demonstrate critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income)
4. Be involved in co-curricular and community service activities
5. Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
6. Hold a minimum GPA of 2.0
7. Be a United States citizen
Deadline: October 25