Chadron State Scholarship
Requisites for scholarship recommendations are as follows:
1. The recipient must have at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale and/or a composite score of at least a 21 on the ACT test.
2. The scholarship is non-transferable.
3. The scholarship will pay one-half tuition for eight semesters up to 16 credit hours.
4. The scholarship recipient does not already have a full tuition scholarship with CSC.
5. The scholarship is valid for only five years commencing with the first semester of the school term in the issuance.
Name: ___________________________________ Highschool GPA ______
Mailing Address: ____________________________________ ACT Score ______
Telephone #: ____________________________________
What specialty/major do you plan to major in as you continue your education? _____________
List your academic honors, awards and membership activities while in high school:
List your community service activities, hobbies, outside interests, and extracurricular activities:
Personal Essay: Please attach separate piece of paper (may be typed or handwritten)
Please answer the following questions: (500 words or fewer)
~What are your educational and professional goals and objectives?
Deadline for the application is March 25th, 2020. Applications postmarked after this date will not be
Please email application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail application to:
Tracey Caldwell, Lead Counselor
Rapid City Area Schools
625 9th St. Ste 714
Rapid City, SD 57701
I declare and affirm that this application has been completed to the best of my knowledge.
Signature of Applicant: ______________________________________________ Date:___________________