- Dusts and mops floors.
- Vacuums carpets.
- Cleans restrooms and restocks paper and soap supplies.
- Performs routine maintenance to custodial equipment and supplies.
- Empties trash receptacles and bags trash for proper disposal.
- Change light bulbs as directed.
- Lock doors after cleaning areas.
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Assist with snow removal activities.
- Finishing and buffing floors.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Lift and manipulate heavy objects.
- Read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures and instructions.
- Understand written and verbal communications.
- Considerable physical activity. Requires heavy physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects up to 50 pounds. Physical work is a primary part of the job.
- Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
- Some night time shifts
- $10.50 - $11.00 per hour depending on experience
- Open until filled
Return Application to: Robin Dutt, PO Box 99, Newell, SD 57760
or email to: email@example.com
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Newell School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of service.
Newell School District provides equal opportunities with services to all individuals, including those individuals with disabilities.